WE HAVE MOVED!

"And I beheld, and heard the voice of one eagle flying through the midst of heaven,
saying with a loud voice: Woe, woe, woe to the inhabitants of the earth....
[Apocalypse (Revelation) 8:13]

Saturday, March 15, 2014

Pope John Paul II's "Buddha statue on the altar abomination" (Photo)

Pope John Paul II's "Buddha statue on the altar abomination" (Photo)

Canticle of Moses. Deut. 32
24 They provoked him with strange gods, * and with abominations stirred they him up to anger.
25 They sacrificed to devils, and not to God, * to gods whom they knew not.
26 That came newly up, * whom their fathers worshipped not.
27 Thou hast forsaken the God that begat thee, * and hast forgotten the God that created thee.
28 The Lord saw, and was moved to wrath: * because his own sons and daughters provoked him.
29 And he said: I will hide my face from them, * and will consider what their last end shall be.
30 For they are a perverse generation, * and unfaithful children.
31 They have provoked me with that which is not God, * and they have vexed me with their vanities.
32 And them also will I provoke with that which is not a people; * and with a foolish nation will I vex them.
33 A fire is kindled in mine anger, * and it shall burn to the depths of the grave.
34 And it shall consume the earth with her increase, * and shall burn the foundations of the mountains.
35 I will heap evils upon them, * and I will spend mine arrows among them.
36 They shall be consumed with hunger, * and the birds shall devour them with a most bitter bite.
37 The teeth of wild beasts will I send against them, * with the fury of creatures that trail upon the ground, and of serpents.
38 Without, the sword shall lay them waste, and terror within: * both the young man and the maiden alike, the suckling child also with them of gray hairs.
39 I said: Where are they now? * I will make the memory of them to cease from among men.



1 comment:

  1. Ever since this happen it has never left my mind and very few find it wrong. This is so awful for anyone to do.

    ReplyDelete