WE HAVE MOVED!

"And I beheld, and heard the voice of one eagle flying through the midst of heaven,
saying with a loud voice: Woe, woe, woe to the inhabitants of the earth....
[Apocalypse (Revelation) 8:13]

Friday, April 4, 2014

First Friday


TODAY IS FIRST FRIDAY. Christ appear to St. Margaret Mary in the late 1600s and made several promises to those devoted to his Sacred Heart. This is one of the promises that is of such infinite value that it would be foolish to pass up: "I promise you in the excessive mercy of My Heart that My all-powerful love will grant to all those who communicate on the First Friday in nine consecutive months the grace of final penitence; they shall not die in My disgrace nor without receiving their sacraments; My Divine Heart shall be their safe refuge in this last moment."

Be sure to go to mass TODAY AND TOMORROW for First Saturday as well, and confession this weekend. For those who do not have access to the Traditional Latin Mass, please consider watching and praying along at this website which has the Mass on the Web at 6am, 2pm and 10PM Eastern Standard Time:


(Copy and Paste)
 http://fatimatv.com/channel=1.html

No comments:

Post a Comment