WE HAVE MOVED!

"And I beheld, and heard the voice of one eagle flying through the midst of heaven,
saying with a loud voice: Woe, woe, woe to the inhabitants of the earth....
[Apocalypse (Revelation) 8:13]

Thursday, November 6, 2014

Apostasy foretold: The secret letter from St. Padre Pio

Apostasy foretold: The secret letter from St. Padre Pio
Padre Pio embraced Father Villa three times, saying to him: ‘Be brave, now…for the Church has already been invaded by Freemasonry!’ and then stated: ‘Freemasonry has already made it into the loafers (shoes) of the Pope!’ At the time, the reigning Pope was Paul VI.
(Very "loosely" translated from the Italian my apologies in advance)

Dated on March 19, 1913, feast of St. Joseph, the letter of the saint of stigmas intended for his spiritual director and his cappuccino describes in detail one of the visions he had of Jesus, during which the same Lord called "butchers" several priests and religious.

Rescued from the first volume of his book A Epistolario in love game. Padre Pio on our way to marriage, written in tandem with my wife Paloma, reads, translated from Italian:

"On Friday morning there I was still in bed when Jesus appeared to me. He was in bad trace and disfigured, and showed me a great multitude of priests, religious and secular, including several dignitaries of the Church were. Of these, some were celebrating Mass, others came to celebrate and others had already done.

"The contemplation of Jesus so distressed caused me much grief, so I wanted to ask why so much suffering. I did not get any response. But he looked at those priests until, as tired of it, looked away and, to my horror, I could see two tears from her cheeks. He walked away from those priests with an expression of great disgust and contempt, calling them Macellai [butchers, in Italian].
  
Vatican II teaches a Cathlo-Masonry.
The Masons and Marxists
are entrenched in the Vatican

"And he turned to me and said," My son, do not think that my agony lasted three hours; no, I'll be in agony because of the more favored by me until the end of the soul during the time of my agony. my son, do not sleep. my soul seeks a drop of human compassion, but alas !, how bad are my love. what more I suffer is that they, in their indifference added contempt and disbeliefmany times I was about to kill them, if they had not stopped my arm angels and souls in love! ... Write to your spiritual father and refiérele that you have seen and heard from me this morning. "

"Jesus went yet, but what I said I can not show it to any creature of this world. This occurrence caused me such pain in the body, and still more in the soul, that throughout the day I felt great prostration, and have believed the sweet die if Jesus had not supported me.

"These unfortunate brothers of ours are for the Love of Jesus with open arms by jumping into the infamous sect of Masonry. We pray for them to God to enlighten their minds and touch their hearts. "

 http://www.religionenlibertad.com/la-carta-secreta-del-padre-pio-38516.htm
   

And finally, it may be appropriate to remember what he said the prophet Isaiah. "In hearing you will hear, but not understand; to perceive; view, but you will not see Because he has dulled the heart of this people, they have their ears dulled, and they have closed their eyes ... "...





Related:   


 Bishop Williamson: "Rome is crammed with Freemasons" 

3 comments:

  1. What is the Italian original? I just see one of your links linking to something in Spanish. thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Because, the one who interviewed father Gabriele Amorth is a Spaniard, José María Zavala, and writes in Spanish. THe short answer to your question is becuase the original is not Italian, but Spanish.

      Delete
  2. In the decade which saw the suppression of Her Third Secret of Fatima by Pope John XXIII, Our Lady appeared at Garabanda.. [ Note the Church has not yet ruled upon this matter because many prophecies are still future tense, namely the Great Warning and Miracle. St Padre Pio, however, willed his sudarium to Our Lady's shrine at Garabandal]

    On Jan 1 1965, Our Lady made a prophecy over the Church through the intercession of St Michael "...previously the cup was being filled. Now it is overflowing. Many Cardinals, many bishops, and many pirests are on the road to perdition and with them are bringing many souls."

    The world would have seen the vision of all the pomp and ceremony of the ecumenical council (Vatican II). But our Lord, the Blessed Virgin, St Michael and St Padre Pio saw it very differently.

    ReplyDelete