WE HAVE MOVED!

"And I beheld, and heard the voice of one eagle flying through the midst of heaven,
saying with a loud voice: Woe, woe, woe to the inhabitants of the earth....
[Apocalypse (Revelation) 8:13]

Saturday, January 23, 2016

Video- Love Works!

This War Veteran Plows Entire Neighborhood With His Wheelchair

What are doing today Catholic to make the Hearts of Jesus and Mary reign in the world?

 

How an Iraq war veteran uses a special wheelchair snowplow to help his neighbors during the snowstorm this winter (Video)

 

NEBRASKA - Iraq war veteran Justin Anderson doesn't let a wheelchair stop him from helping people. According to Anderson the wheelchair is actually an advantage.
Now you have to understand that Justin's wheelchair isn't just some ordinary wheelchair. He decided to put a snow blade on his off-road monster. Anderson told a WOWT 6 News “The chair has on-the-fly tilt so I can adjust the height of the blade as I push snow."
“I don't want kids or parents having to go through the snow and possibly trip or hurt themselves." “I had a half-dozen people stop to take a picture because they hadn't seen a chair like this before.”
“The community has supported me immensely with my struggles and tough times as I had a leg amputated and my fight with brain cancer. This is my way of giving back,” said Anderson.