WE HAVE MOVED!

"And I beheld, and heard the voice of one eagle flying through the midst of heaven,
saying with a loud voice: Woe, woe, woe to the inhabitants of the earth....
[Apocalypse (Revelation) 8:13]

Monday, June 12, 2017

Promise # 8 of the Sacred Heart of Jesus, to St. Margaret Mary.

Promise # 8 of the Sacred Heart of Jesus, to St. Margaret Mary
 
The Twelve Promises to St. Margaret Mary Alacoque
for those Devoted to the Sacred Heart of Jesus


Our Lord asks for devotion to His Sacred Heart

In a revelation to St. Margaret Mary in 1675, Our Lord promised these 12 privileges to those who have a true devotion to His Sacred Heart
1. I will give them all the graces necessary for their state of life.

2. I will establish peace in their families.

3. I will console them in all their troubles.

4. They shall find in My Heart an assured refuge during life and especially at the hour of their death.

5. I will pour abundant blessings on all their undertakings.

6. Sinners shall find in My Heart the source of an infinite ocean of mercy.

7. Lukewarm souls shall become fervent.

8. Fervent souls shall speedily rise to great perfection.

9. I will bless the homes where an image of My Heart shall be exposed and honored.

10. I will give to devotees of My Heart the power of touching the most hardened hearts.

11. Those who propagate this devotion shall have their names written in My Heart, never to be effaced.

12. The all-powerful love of My Heart will grant to all those who shall receive Communion on the First Friday of nine consecutive months the grace of final repentance; they shall not die under my displeasure, nor without receiving their Sacraments; My Heart shall be their assured refuge at that last hour.