WE HAVE MOVED!

"And I beheld, and heard the voice of one eagle flying through the midst of heaven,
saying with a loud voice: Woe, woe, woe to the inhabitants of the earth....
[Apocalypse (Revelation) 8:13]

Saturday, November 11, 2017

Marie Julie: France Destroyed and Rebuilt

 Marie Julie: France Destroyed and Rebuilt
Our Lord says;
  Saint Michael runs across France out to its boundaries.
   Foreign power, Keep quiet, do not come over; I bring your steps to a stand. I will confound you when you will be ready to set your foot upon the land of France. 
   Come out, chastisements, enclosed like behind a barrier. Come out, rainfall of fire, thunder 
 and flames! Fire-Hail, proceed to the earth to harvest the enemies of My Sacred Heart; scatter fright and consternation all over. I want to destroy wickedness. I want to depopulate France and I will restock her over again.
  ....be prepared, My children, made ready. At any moment, expect that terrible hour. I will
 protect you

No comments:

Post a Comment